NIRVANA

I walked, walked alone ,

wandered around  while wondering,

All I could see , the consciousness ,

The consciousness within the body,

All I wanted was the truth,

the truth of the living,

the truth of life,

seeking nothing but the answers,

the answers of a lot of questions ,

I kept walking, but not with the feet ,

I found something,but not in the earth,

Bliss and elation, but not with the world,

Saw answers infront of me, but not with the eyes,

I smiled but not with stretching lips,

I cried but no any tears,

I felt the blue sky, but I wasn't flying,

I felt the ground, but not with my legs,

I reached at the peak, but I was on the ground,

Felt eternal bliss, but there was no one around,

I got the answers, infact there wasn't any answers to be found...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origin & Existence

LIGHT AND DARK

Is death real? Should we afraid of death?